Your browser (Internet Explorer 7 or lower) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.
The mission of ESU No. 19 is to partner with Omaha Public Schools to provide innovative and quality educational services to enhance the educational opportunities which enable all students to achieve their highest potential. Contracted and core services in the area of professional development, media technology, special education and information technology, support the diverse needs of Omaha Public Schools.
· Safe, Healthy, and Engaged Students
· High Expectations, Rigorous Curriculum, and Effective Instruction
· Committed, Diverse, and Effective Teachers, Administrators, and Staff
· Equitable and Efficient Systems and Resources
· Engaged and Empowered Parents and Families
· Involved and Supportive Community Partners
· Accessible, Transparent, and Two-Way Communication